Join the the Undocumented Student Working Group in supporting undocumented students at Cal Poly SLO! The working group is comprised of faculty, staff, administrators, and students dedicated to supporting undocumented students in institutional, academic, and social realms at Cal Poly.
During the academic quarters, the working group will be offering multiple sessions of each installment in the 3 part training series focused on supporting undocumented students.
- Foundational Knowledge (Training 1) provides participants with knowledge on how to best support undocumented students in accordance with California and federal law.
- The second installment focuses on Taking the Next Steps (Training 2) in supporting undocumented students within participants' respective university offices/departments/programs.
- The third installment discusses Becoming an Ally (Training 3) to Cal Poly's undocumented student population and thinking about institutional change.
REGISTRATION WINTER 2018:
- Friday, February 2nd from 10:10 AM to 3:30 PM in 52-E26
- Tuesday, February 13th from 12:10 to 1 PM in 180-107
- Monday, March 19th from 12:10 to 1 PM in TBD
- Wednesday, February 21st from 12:10 to 2 PM in 180-107
- Tuesday, March 20th from 12:10 to 2 PM in TBD
- Thursday, March 1st from 12:10 PM to 2 PM in 180-107
- Wednesday, March 21th from 12:10 to 2 PM in TBD
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions!