Materials & Resources
There are several ways someone can support undocumented students, and the undocumented community at large.
One way is to stay educated and up to date with immigration related policies at a local, state and national level. To find a list of several organizations and websites that we recommend, please visit out Take Action page.
Another way to support the undocumented immigrant community is having resources they might need available to them.
Find below different downloadable booklets, pamphlets and handouts that you can display in visible place in your space on campus.
Materials from our UndocuAlly Training
- Additional Resources Booklet
- Undocumented API Communities Pamphlet
- California Selected Laws Booklet (last updated February 2018)
Materials for our Campus
Know Your Rights
- Immigrant Rights: What Immigrant Families Can Do Now
- Immigrant Rights: What Immigrant Families Can Do Now (Spanish)
- Know Your Rights & The Police
- Know Your Rights & The Police (Spanish)
- Red Card-Print Your Own (Arabic)
- Red Card-Print Your Own (Spanish)
- Red Card-Print Your Own (Chinese)
- Red Card-Print Your Own (Korean)
Family Safety Guide (English & Spanish)
Available through the Central Coast Coalition for Undocumented Students Success
Toolkits by United We Dream (full list here)
Advancement of Undocumented Students (AUS)
- Only UndocuClub on campus
Contact Email: email@example.com